12.02.2013

December Wish List




I recently found this website whilst browsing on Instagram and I think all the jewellery is so beautiful and its all handmade!
Unfortunately for me the shipping price is quite expensive, so I have to wait until I go to England to order from there. Plus i have noticed that a lot of the products are becoming sold out, which is breaking my heart!

For me I feel like this camera is the modern day Polaroid. It is £90 from Urban Outfitters, which I think is such a reasonable price and especially as its so handy because its so TINY!!

Theres not really much i can say about this product other than its an advent calendar filled with make up. What more could a girl ask for!
I believe that this product is sold out everywhere, so I am hoping that they will bring more out soon.

Lets face it, Im never going to get my hands on these boots unless Santa is reading.
They are Stella McCartney and I think they are something between £700 to £800.
OUCH!

I have been wanting a large 'flexible' bag for a while because most of my bags are very stiff which is starting to get on my nerves.
I love this bag because I could just through it with any outfit and it will work. Even though its slightly on the expensive side I feel I will get so much use out of it.

Laura Jade 




No comments:

Post a Comment