11.26.2013

Never a Failure, Always a Lesson











Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in while, I have been super busy. 
I have recently decided to go to the UK for a few months to get my bearings and look for colleges and what not. So basically I have been doing ALOT of packing the past couple of days. 
Although today I thought I would actually get out of my PJs and make myself look presentable, even though half of my day was lying on the sofa stuffing myself and watching the Walking Dead. 
Life's a bitch.

I would just like to point out, as you can probably see by my other posts, I have had a small obsession with Miss Guided recently, but i promise its not the only place I shop.
The shoes are one of my all time favourites. I don't know if you can see but they are blue velvet, my photography skills really do not give them justice.
I have not linked the leggings as they are just basics from Next.

Laura Jade


P.S. Please bare with my on my photography skills, I will get there!


1 comment: